In Business? Thinking about it? Grab that 15% SC15 discount for Google Ads Course, places limited, hurry up: Google Adwords Training

Your Latest Comments

Welcome to our New Catholic Forum. Feel free to discuss and ask questions. Everyone

is invited, freedom of speech is guaranteed, but malicious behavior will be prosecuted.

To post use your current login or register below.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included)

Re: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included) #138

• Child of God

Father, Forgive Them...

Re: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included) #139

• Child of God
Spirit of truth and the eyes of the Lord

The spirit of truth and the eyes of the Lord are one and the same Holy Spirit.

Please notice the pupil in the center of the human eye.

The center dot in the photograph below is the pupil of the Spirit of truth.

The above photo is the Spirit of truth looking directly at the camera man and bearing witness to him taking the photograph.

1 John 5:6. And it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth.

The Holy Spirit also bears witness to our consciousness.

Romans 9:1. I tell the truth in Christ, I am not lying, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit.

It is through the Spirit that the Father and Jesus hear our cries.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning's which cannot be uttered.

God demonstrates His presence here on earth through the eyes of the Lord.

2 Chronicles 16:9. For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.

Psalm 34:15. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.

Psalm 33:18-19. Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who hope in His mercy. To deliver their soul from death,

The Holy Spirit glorifies Christ

The Spirit of truth glorifies Christ by bearing witness that we belong to Christ and declaring this to the Apostles who sit on the thrones of judgment so that we are not judged and may go onto the Father.

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

This is how Christ builds His kingdom through the Holy Spirit here on earth.

Romans 8:16. The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.
Last Edit: by .

Re: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included) #140

• Child of God
Our Lady of Quadalupe

It is said that this apparition miraculously appeared on fabric December 12, 1531.

Notice the oblong figure around Mother Mary and the angel.

Re: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included) #141

• Child of God
Gifts and Fruits of the Holy Spirit

The 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit;

1 Corinthians 12:7-11. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophesy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

The 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit;

Galatians 5:22-23. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness. self control. Against such there is no law.

Re: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included) #142

• Child of God
Acrylic painting inspired by God in a dream.

By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramid".

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

God is inspiring a modern day artistic genius to paint, "live bubbles".

Re: A Study of the Holy Spirit (pictures included) #147

• Child of God
The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him.

John 14:17. the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him;...

NKJV Scholastic Commentary: Neither sees Him nor knows Him does not mean merely that the world is not able to visually identify the Holy Spirit because He is spirit. Something more is meant: The Spirit of God is active in the world, but His acts go unnoticed by the world (see 1 Cor. 2:14).

Although the Holy Spirit is active in the world, the world in general is unable to identify Him and His works.

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Spirit of truth bears witness to the indwelt Spirit in the Christian. The Christian bears witness to Christ.
  • Page:
Modified by Website Design Dublin
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds